PetSaver Healthy Pet Superstore
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may automatically collect some information when you come to our Site. This information helps us improve our Site and your experience on our Site.
Automatic Anonymous Information
What we collect automatically includes information about the computer or device you use to come to our Site. This may include the software that runs your computer, the type of software you use to access and search the internet, the service you use to go online, and the internet address assigned to your computer. This information helps us make our Site work better with your systems. We also collect data about how you use our Site such as the times you come to our Site and for how long. We may also know what websites you went to before and after our Site. It is not uncommon for online stores to collect this type of data. The information that is automatically submitted to us by your computer or device is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
Like many websites, our Site uses "cookie" technology. A "cookie" is a small data file. Our Site may store cookies on your hard drive. Cookies help us know when you come back to our Site. Cookies also help us "remember" information about you. We may try to remember things such as what products you prefer and your log-in information. Personal Information may be tied to these cookies. We do this to help bring you a better shopping experience. It can make check out faster. It also helps us make shopping more personal to you. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, however some services on our Site may not be available.
Our company and our trusted third parties may share with one another anonymous versions of user information collected at this site. We may use that information to link to and issue anonymous cookies containing demographic or intent-based data for online behavioral advertising purposes. Such cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
- You may give us "Personal Information" that tells us who you are and other things about you. Personal Information we may collect includes your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and Loyalty Club or Responsible Pet Owner Club account number. We may also collect your user name and password.
- We may collect demographic data from surveys or third parties. Demographics help us know our customers. For example, demographics can tell us your age, your gender, and what type of pets you own.
- We may collect information you give us when you buy or use our products and services, create or update PetSaver accounts, and contact us. We may also collect your information when you enter our contests or sweepstakes, take our surveys, interact with us on social media websites, and sign up for our newsletters and other communications.
Children’s Online Privacy
Our Site is designed for a general audience. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have collected such personal information other than as permitted by COPPA, please contact us.
USE OF INFORMATION
When you submit Personal Information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to use your Personal Information to, among other things:
- Operate and improve our Site, business and services. We may keep a customer database and other business records for reasonable periods.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Communicate with you by postal mail, email, phone and other ways about contests, promotions, rewards, events, and special offers for products and services from PetSaver and our select partners (collectively, "PetSaver Marketing Communications").
- Find products and services you may like based on your past orders and activities.
- Send you business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
- Run contests, sweepstakes, programs and surveys.
- Transfer Personal Information to third party vendors, consultants and other service providers ("Vendors"). Our Vendors will use your information to do work for us. Your Personal Information is captured in the United States for processing by PetSaver and our Vendors. In addition to the laws in your country of residence, the United States has certain laws that apply to your Personal Information. These laws may require us to disclose Personal Information to the United States government and other government authorities.
- Combine Personal Information we get from you with information from third parties, if allowed by law. We may do this to correct your Personal Information so we can get PetSaver Marketing Communications to the right address. We may also do this to help improve your experience and make it more personal.
- Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party except as described in this Policy. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes except as described in this Policy, or otherwise with your express consent. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- With your consent, for example, when you let us share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their own privacy policies.
- As needed to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements.
- For legal reasons if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of PetSaver, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In the event we enter into a franchising arrangement, to our franchisor or franchisee(s), as applicable, for marketing purposes.
- In connection with any proposed or actual merger, company reorganization, change of control, change of business name, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company to evaluate and/or perform the transaction (and in the event such transaction consummates, your personal information may be sold, transferred and assigned to the acquirer or surviving entity in such transaction).
- We may also share information that does not directly identify you. This information may be in aggregated or anonymous form.
INFORMATION CHOICE AND ACCESS
- You can "opt-out" of PetSaver Marketing Communications. If you opted-in to our sharing of your Personal Information with third party marketers, you can opt-out of that too. You may also request to access or change your Personal Information. You may also ask us to change your preferences for how we use your Personal information. To make these requests:
- Follow opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send to you.
- Contact us as described in Questions or Concerns below. Please include your full name, address, phone number and email address. Also, tell us what information you would like to access, change or add to our "opt-out" list. This will help us process your request.
- If you "opt-out" of our PetSaver Marketing Communications, you may still get business communications. Business communications include order confirmations, product recall information, or other administrative information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PetSaver takes reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information that we have or control against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We do not, however, guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have questions or concerns about how we use your Personal Information, please contact us.
CHANGES/UPDATES TO THIS POLICY